2016 RMSBA Annual Meeting!
Rocky Mountain Skyline Bookstore Association membership consists of over 30 institutionally-owned college bookstores and over 60 vendor companies who serve college and university bookstores in Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas. Store members range from small stores with 1-2 staff members to large stores with many employees. Regardless of a store’s size, all stores share many of the same challenges facing the college bookstore industry today.
What does being a member of the Rocky Mountain Skyline Bookstore Association mean to you?
- Broad-based membership with institutions and stores in 7 states
- Over 30 member stores
- Service to over 200,000 students
- Networking opportunities with industry/store leaders
- Vendor Trade Show
- Industry Advocacy
- Your institution is represented
- Your company is represented
- Website with store/vendor contact information and listserv
- Scholarship opportunites
- Reasonable Membership Dues
RMSBA’S Vision: Store and Vendor members of RMSBA will be among the most successful in the world.
RMSBA’S Mission: RMSBA exists to provide leadership resources and services that give store and vendor members the ability to prosper in a rapidly changing environment.